Masks for Good is a new initiative set up by Changes Bristol’s skilled sewing volunteers who are usually providing a clothing alteration and repair service at Mend for Good events in corporate offices.
With all events currently on hold, our talented volunteers have been busy making the latest must-have accessory for this season and they are the definition of style.
So why not make a donation to support mental health services in Bristol, and order a beautifully crafted face mask!
- In-built wiring so you can shape it to fit nicely over your nose – which not only improves the efficiency of the mask but also stops your glasses from fogging up.
- Two layers with a sleeve to add in your own replaceable filter.
- These masks are washable (and the fabrics have already been washed at 60′ to avoid any shrinking).
- We’ve carefully selected a design which fits snug to your face and is comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Tailored to fit you
You can choose from the following 3 sizes:
- Large (would fit most men)
- Medium (would fit most women and teenagers)
- Small (would fit most children aged 6 -12 years)
Choose your style
You can choose from patterned or plain fabric. We have a huge variety of beautiful fabrics donated – we won’t be able to specify exactly which fabric you will receive but if you have a strong preference over colour please do let us know.
Elastic or Ties
Choose your preference:
- Elastic loops to go around your ear (which makes the masks easier to put on/take off)
- Cotton ties which you can tie around the back of your head (which help the mask fit more snug to your face).
Offering these options allows you to ensure you get the very best from your mask in fit, comfort and can go about your errands in style!
How to order your mask
To reduce postage and packaging waste we are taking a minimum of 2 masks per order.
Your donation for your masks will directly fund our mental health support groups and befriending service, helping people to make positive changes to their life and mental wellbeing.