What is it?
- Taking place on Friday 30th October 7.30pm – 9pm.
- £5 per team member, (or £2 for Changes Bristol members) – all proceeds directly fund our support services.
- Maximum of 6 per team.(can be across different households)
- In line with the theme there will be bonus points for best costumes!
- There’ll also be a prize for the Winning Team of course, as what is a quiz without prizes!
Don’t live with your team? Join forces with some mates or family members from different households – simply create a Whatsapp group or Facetime for your team to discuss your answers.
Want to join but don’t have a team? No problem – let us know you would like to join and we’ll create a team or add you to one of ours. We’ll create a WhatsApp group to discuss our team’s answers, so you’ll need to be comfortable with others in the team seeing your phone number.
How do I join?
- Register here: https://forms.gle/6F42jixHjtY6Byh77
- Pay your entry on our Justgiving Page (include your names so we know you’ve paid)
- Once you’ve registered you will be sent an email with the Zoom details to join the Quiz Night!
What you need:
- Laptop or phone – access to Zoom (but you won’t need an account).
- Pen, Paper and your favourite pub quiz tipple.
- Dress Code: Fancy dress, Halloween themed – bonus points for the team with the best costume!
All proceeds directly fund mental health support services for anyone who is struggling.
The Coronavirus emergency is having a big impact on peoples mental health so charities like Changes Bristol are needed more than ever.
This local mental health charity has adapted quickly to provide phone support and online services to meet the needs of our community.
Any questions? Get in touch with Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0117 941 1123