Come along to our new peer support groups
We have two new peer support groups opening in November!
Where: Horfield Baptist Church, 279 Gloucester Rd, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8NY
When: Weekly every Tuesday from 7:00PM – 9:00PM
Starting: 9th November
Where: St John’s Church, Lodge Causeway, Bristol BS16 3QG – near Fishponds Road
When: Weekly every Wednesday from 7:00PM – 9:00PM
Starting: 17th November
Our peer support groups are free, available to anyone over the age of 18 and you don’t need a diagnosis or GP referral to join. All of our groups are open-access (you can attend as many or as few as you wish) and you don’t need to book in advance to join in-person groups, just turn up! If you could arrive 5-10 minutes early, this should give you time to grab a hot drink before the group starts.
Join us if you feel comfortable to do so (our virtual groups will continue, so don’t worry if you don’t feel ready to be in a room with others yet).
How will we keep it safe?
- Masks: currently masks are not mandatory but this will be updated in line with government guidelines
- Social distancing: we will be seated socially distant from one another (guidelines suggest 1m) so the circle may be very large.
- Hand sanitizer: we will provide hand sanitiser for use on entering and leaving the building.
- Staff will be present as well as volunteers, to ensure Covid-safety is adhered to.
- No symptoms: Please do not attend if you feel unwell, or if you have been asked to self-isolate for any reason.
- No materials: we won’t be sharing out materials (such as the 12 Steps) and any other paperwork will be left on chairs and not passed from person-to-person.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if there’s anything you think we haven’t thought about, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org