Come along to our creative market
Changes Bristol have teamed up with Bristol based artists, designers and makers to create a market just in time for Christmas. Join us for an evening where creatives are showcasing their work to sell with some festive refreshments and music while you shop! All artists are being supported by the charity and have been offered their pitch free of charge, donating a piece of work which will be raffled – all donations made will support Changes Bristol mental health services.
When: Tuesday 23rd November
Time: From 6pm – 9pm
Where: Rough Trade, 3 New Bridewell, Nelson St, Bristol BS1 2QD
How much: Free entry – donations and raffle entry can be made on the night
- Yoli Ward-Streeter – illustration
- Hairy Jayne – hair care
- Two Birds Art – creative prints
- Wendy Norton Textiles – jewellery
- Jo Whiteland Batiks – printed textiles
- Vivian May Naturals – candles
- Georgie Web Art – small prints and bone china mugs
- Nancy and Belle – illustrations
- Sisters @mojothreads and @sassysbeans – textiles
All proceeds from entry will go to Changes Bristol, a mental health charity who provide crucial support group services across Bristol, over the phone and online!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0117 941 1123.