Fancy refreshing your wardrobe?
Have a rifle through your wardrobe and find any clothes or accessories you’ve fallen out of love with. Bring them along and find something new to add to your collection!
When: Tuesday 21st September
Where: Tobacco Factory, Raleigh Road, Bristol, BS3 1TF
How much: £5 entry (all proceeds help Changes Bristol fund mental health services)
How does a clothes swap work?
- Come along to the Tobacco Factory with your unwanted garments from 6pm – 6.45pm
- Pay your £5 entry fee (all goes to Changes Bristol). Exchange your garments for tokens which you will later be able to swap for new clothes!
- Chill out in Tobacco Factory, grab a drink.
- From 7pm you will be able to peruse around and find some lovely new clothes in exchange for your tokens!
Entry to our Clothes Swap can be paid on the day or paid in advance. If you are paying in advance the cost is £5 per person and you will be added to a guest list.
All proceeds from entry will go to Changes Bristol, a mental health charity who provide crucial support group services across Bristol, over the phone and online!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0117 941 1123.
CLOTHES SWAPPING RULES:
- Please make sure your clothes/ accessories are in a good, clean condition
- Bring a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 items to swap
- No underwear or swimwear please
- Make sure you drop off your pre-loved clothing and accessories before 6.45pm for them to be included in the swap shop!
- Don’t forget to bring your own tote bag or re-usable shopper to take your goodies home in.
- We will take cash or card for entry!