New year, new you?
Refresh your wardrobe and create a new look for yourself. Bring along any unwanted clothes and accessories and find something new to add to your collection!
When: Saturday 19th February
Where: Strange Brew – 10-12 Fairfax St, Bristol BS1 3DB
How much: £5 entry (all proceeds help Changes Bristol fund mental health services)
How does a clothes swap work?
- Come along to Strange Brew with your unwanted garments anytime from 12pm – 3pm
- Pay your £5 entry fee (all goes to Changes Bristol). Exchange your garments for tokens which you will be able to swap for new clothes!
- From 1pm – 4pm you will be able to peruse around and find some lovely new clothes in exchange for your tokens
- We have all afternoon, so relax and grab a drink while you’re choosing your new look
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0117 941 1123.
CLOTHES SWAPPING RULES:
- Please make sure your clothes/ accessories are in a good, clean condition
- Bring a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 items to swap
- No underwear or swimwear please
- Make sure you bring along any pre-loved clothing and accessories before 3pm for them to be included in the swap shop!
- Don’t forget to bring your own tote bag or re-usable shopper to take your goodies home in.
- We will take cash or card for entry!