Date: 15 March 2020
Want to run in the sold out Bath Half Marathon in 2020? You can still secure a place with one of our five bronze bond places and run for our charity. You can join our running team to help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to run in an extremely popular half-marathon which appeals to new and experienced runners alike. The fast flat course and scenic route are perfect, whether you’re looking for an entry point into long distance running or chasing a new PB.
The BATHALF is famous for immense crowd support around the course. Due to it’s 2-lap configuration and bridges linking both sides of the river, spectators can move around the course to watch runners on multiple occasions.
Sound like the event for you?
We’d love you to join the Changes Bristol Team. You will need to pay a £45.50 registration fee and we ask to you commit to raising £200 minimum sponsorship for us.
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Registration closes: 07/02/2020
Sign Up Here: http://bit.ly/Bathy-Hathy