Join us – International Women’s Day online event
The 8th of March is International Women’s Day!
We will be marking the occasion by holding an International Women’s Day peer support workshop, available for anyone who is over 18 and identifies as women. During the workshop, there will be a short talk on how peer support works and why it is so powerful to create safe spaces for women to share and empower one another, followed by an interactive discussion and creative writing activities based around women’s mental health and wellbeing.
If you’re a Changes Bristol member, why not bring a friend along to learn more about our groups?
When – Tuesday 8th March
Time – 10am – 12pm
Where – held online via Zoom – contact us for the link
This is a FREE online event for anyone who identifies as a woman. If you’d like to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
Online Support Group Guidelines
- You can join through your phone, laptop or tablet as long as it has a working microphone and camera
- The Zoom link will not be advertised so please contact us for this
- Don’t worry, you don’t need to speak if you don’t want to, the group is designed to support one another, however you’re feeling
- We ask that your camera is kept on as we feel that all members should see who’s attending to make everyone feel safe
- Please join the support group on time at 10am
- You will need a private, quiet space with a good internet connection, we would prefer you use headphones if possible to ensure privacy.
- Make sure your device is fully charged as Zoom meetings use up significant battery power.
- Before logging in, consider removing any personal photographs or identifiable objects which would be visible to others in the virtual meeting room