We are collaborating with local organisations to showcase the work of some wonderful creatives on our exclusive merchandise which will consist of:
- tote bags
- greetings cards.
Here’s how it works!
Step 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your information pack.
This will include dimensions of each item, design specifications, as well as our brand font, colours and guidelines.
Step 2: Choose which item or items you would like to create a design for.
- The design should follow the theme: ‘What about Bristol brings you joy?‘. This could be a park or natural space that you like to explore, a place you have created nice memories, a part of Bristol with a community feel etc. Think outside of the box!
- When creating the design, you can use any medium you want. It could be a collage, a watercolour, a graphic design. You do not need to be an artist! We encourage anybody and everybody to enter.
- You can submit artwork for more than 1 item, however for each item you can only submit one design. (For example, you can submit one design for the bookmark and one for the tote bag, however you cannot submit 2 for either of these)
Step 3: Submit your design!
- For physical art, please sent it by post or drop it off at the office
- For digital art work, please send it to us by email or We Transfer
- We will also accept high quality full colour scans via email or We Transfer
Once we have closed the competition, our panel of judges will decide on 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each of the 4 items of merchandise.
- All 12 winning artists will receive an art goodie bag from CASS Art and a prize in the form of a voucher, and their design will be printed on the relevant merchandise.
- The new merchandise will be sold at our fundraising events and in local art shop Love It Bristol, who have also kindly offered to display the 1st place designs in their window!
- These 12 artists will also have the opportunity to have their art featured in our limited edition Changes Bristol 2024 calendar, generously provided by Whitehall Printing.
We are so excited to receive all of your lovely designs. Please email email@example.com for an information pack or if you have any questions!