Waste Not Clothes Swap
Clean out your closet, refresh your wardrobe, save money & make some for mental health in Bristol
Hosted and organised by our Fundraising Committee, this event was such an overwhelming success in July 2019 that we will be hosting more.
How does it work?
- Come along to the event with your unwanted garments from 6pm – 6.30pm
- Pay your £5 entry fee (all goes to charity!), and exchange your garments for tokens which you will later be able to swap for new clothes!
- Chill out in the bar, or buy some lovely home-made cakes
- From 7pm begin perusing for new clothes in exchange for your tokens!
Clothes Swapping Rules
- Please make sure your clothes/ accessories are in a good, clean condition.
- Bring a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 items to swap
- No underwear or swimwear please 🙂
- Make sure you drop off your pre-loved clothing and accessories before 7pm for them to be included in the swap shop!
- Don’t forget to bring your own tote bag or re-usable shopper to take your goodies home in.
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road