Workplace & corporate partnerships
Poor mental health affects 1 in 4 people at any one time per year. Within the workplace, this is a leading cause of absence with 70 million work days lost in the UK in any one year due to mental health problems. This is a cost to the UK economy of at least £117.9 billion each year (equivalent of 5% of UK’s GDP)*.
Changes Bristol, provides free peer support groups, one-to-one telephone befriending and a walk & talk service for anyone experiencing mental health issues. These free services are a lifeline for many, helping thousands of people in and around Bristol to improve their mental wellbeing.
With your help we can provide a non-judgemental, safe place for those struggling with poor mental health and give them the tools to help address the challenges they face.
Make us Charity of the Year
We can offer flexible, bespoke packages to benefit an organisation of any size. A partnership with Changes Bristol will inspire your staff, make a real difference to your community and demonstrate your organisation’s charitable values.
- Dedicated account manager
- Complimentary Mental Health Awareness workshop for your team
- Bespoke “we’re supporting Changes Bristol” logo to use on your website, email signatures and other
- Free Changes Bristol t-shirts for the fundraising team
- Social media support
- Creative ideas to excite and engage your employees
- Information materials on wellbeing support
- Chance to support mental health in your community
- Achieving Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Receiving letters of thanks to display in your office
- Increase business profile
Other ways to support us
Your workplace can also support us through pro-bono services, running a large in-house event in your office, setting up a one-off team challenge, using space to host an event / weekly support group or creating awareness of our services. Find out more here or get in touch with our team at email@example.com to find out more
TLT is committed to improving our people’s wellbeing.
Beyond generating funds to provide a support network
across our city, Changes Bristol has created a really innovative approach to raising
awareness of mental wellbeing.”
Steve John, CSR Manager – TLT LLP
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road