Frome Half Marathon, 5k, 10k & Family Fun Run: 18th July 2021
Join Changes Bristol’s running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Join us for a stunning race around the beautiful Somerset town of Frome. This challenge is offering 5k, 10k and half marathon races on the same day with an incredible atmosphere!
Secure a place running through their website and support Changes Bristol in fundraising to help us in supporting people in mental health distress. Being a small charity, we don’t receive any statutory funding and your donations mean a huge amount to us.
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road