Family Festival of Running: 9 April 2022
Join Changes Bristol running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have a FREE place to run at the Family Festival of Running held on the 9th April on Pomphrey Hill, Bristol. This event brings together a 10k, a 5k and attractions for all of the family and your supporters to enjoy the day.
Runners of all abilities are encouraged to take part, with incredible goodies when you finish including:
- Goody bags for all runners.
- Amazing Prizes for the Male and Female Winners of the 5K and 10K races.
- Medals for all runners.
- Free Pint at the bar for all 10K finishers.
- Free Massage for all runners.
There is usually a charge to join the race but we have 10 free spaces, plus you’ll receive a free Changes Bristol sports top. All we ask is that you aim to fundraise a minimum of £200. Sign up here
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road