Bristol Half Marathon: 19 September 2021
Join Team Changes and the 10,000 runners who take part in this surprisingly flat challenge
Come along and be part of this half marathon with one of the best atmospheres.
This race starts and finishes at Bristol’s historic harbourside, this follows on with a scenic route along the Portway, through the stunning Avon Gorge, and twice under Brunel’s famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, finishing in up the old city.
This is an event not to be missed, available for all running abilities.
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road