Bristol 10K: 9 May 2021
Join Changes Bristol running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of one of Britain’s biggest 10ks that makes the most of Bristol’s picturesque backdrop.
The Great Bristol 10k takes runners of all abilities around Bristol’s historic Harbourside and through the Avon Gorge, taking in the sights of this fantastic city which include Brunel’s Clifton suspension bridge.
This race is ideal whether you are new to running or want to beat a personal best!
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road