Bath Half Marathon: 5 September 2021
Join Changes Bristol running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of one of Britain’s biggest Half Marathons that makes the most of Bath’s iconic backdrop. The Bath Half is back for 2021 having moved from it’s regular March date.
Despite the event being sold out, you can still secure a place with one of our ten silver bond places and run for our charity. This works on a first come first served basis, so, hurry!! Register HERE.
Renowned as a fast flat course perfect for PB-seekers, the Bath Half is a two-lap course through the wide Georgian boulevards and crowd-lined streets of the historic city centre.
The BATHALF is famous for immense crowd support around the course. Due to it’s 2-lap configuration and bridges linking both sides of the river, spectators can move around the course to watch runners on multiple occasions.
This race is ideal whether you are new to running or want to beat a personal best!
To take part as a Changes Bristol entry, we require a registration fee of £35, which can be donated through our Just Giving campaign page and we require a minimum of £200 to be raised – this can also be connected to the same Just Giving page
Registration Fee: £35 – via Just Giving campaign page
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £200
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road