Bath Half Marathon: 15 March 2020
Join Changes Bristol running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of one of Britain’s biggest Half Marathons that makes the most of Bath’s iconic backdrop. The Bath Half is back for 2020 after unexpected heavy snowfall in March led to its cancellation in 2018 – the first in its 25 year history.
Despite the event being sold out, you can still secure a place with one of our five bronze bond places and run for our charity. This works on a first come first served basis, so, hurry!! Link to register: http://bit.ly/Bathy-Hathy
Renowned as a fast flat course perfect for PB-seekers, the Bath Half is a two-lap course through the wide Georgian boulevards and crowd-lined streets of the historic city centre.
The BATHALF is famous for immense crowd support around the course. Due to it’s 2-lap configuration and bridges linking both sides of the river, spectators can move around the course to watch runners on multiple occasions.
This race is ideal whether you are new to running or want to beat a personal best!
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road