Bath Half Marathon: 17th March 2024
Join Changes Bristol running team and help raise money and awareness for people suffering with mental distress in Bristol.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of one of Britain’s biggest Half Marathons that makes the most of Bath’s iconic backdrop.
We have 4 Silver Bond entries that you can buy at a discount rate of £35. This works on a first come first served basis, so, hurry!! Register HERE to let us know you’re interested and running. Then purchase a place for £35 using our Just Giving page! We require a minimum sponsorship target of £200 for our runners. Don’t worry if you haven’t fundraised before, our Fundraising and Communications Officer will help you set you up your Just Giving page and give some advice on the best ways to raise the most money.
Renowned as a fast flat course perfect for PB-seekers, the Bath Half is a two-lap course through the wide Georgian boulevards and crowd-lined streets of the historic city centre.The Bath Half is famous for immense crowd support around the course. Due to it’s 2-lap configuration and bridges linking both sides of the river, spectators can move around the course to watch runners on multiple occasions. This means we can be in the prime spot to cheer you on!
This race is ideal whether you are new to running or want to beat a personal best!
Registration Fee: £35 – via Just Giving campaign page
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £200
In return for raising funds for Changes Bristol we will provide you with:
- A hi-tech Changes running vest or t-shirt
- Personalised t-shirt iron on letters so everyone can cheer you on!
- Fundraising materials you may require (tins, buckets, sponsorship forms etc.)
- Fundraising advice and help setting up your online fundraising page
- Training advice and the option to train together to keep you motivated!
- A big hug (optional) and congratulatory cheer from Changes staff and your team mates as you hit the finish line!
Barton Hill Settlement
41-43 Ducie Road